The Liberty Milanese at its best.
Designed by architect Giovanni Battista Bossi and engineer Gioacchino Luigi Mellucci in 1903-1905, the building is a shining example of Liberty Milanese. The external façade is decorated with fire-painted ceramic tiles, beaten irons and floral motifs. The building stands on four floors and, in addition to floral motifs, presents on the first floor seductive female forms, typical of the Art Nouveau style.
(Photo Credits: Fred Romero – Flickr)