Liberty meets the Italian modernist movement.
This building was designed by architect Antonio Tagliaferri between 1905 and 1906 for the baron Laugier, belonging to an Aosta Valley family. Although belonging to the Milanese liberty genre, the building has a more classicist and less frivolous aspect compared to other buildings in the city. On the ground floor is still the Santa Teresa pharmacy, with the original furnishings of 1910.
Our downtown location is convenient to the city’s famous shopping and monuments. This historic luxury hotel is an elegant and sophisticated meeting point for business and leisure travellers alike.