SPG Member Favorites 2015
This is a list of truly remarkable and exceptional hotels from the viewpoint of our valuable Starwood Preferred Guest members.
Meet the Favorites
Recently this week SPG announced the list of SPG Member Favorites Hotels & Resorts around the world. This is a list of truly remarkable and exceptional hotels from the viewpoint of our valuable Starwood Preferred Guest members. You can now explore Italy whilst staying in our finest hotels and moreover you can visit all three of them in one day.
The best of the best in Southern Europe
Imagine this perfect weekend scenario. Have breakfast in Florence with a view over the Arno River, catch the Freccia train going to Venice, attend a cooking class in The Gritti Epicurean School and stargaze from your bed in Ljubljana – even in the winter time. Now, that’s an itinerary to get the best of two worlds: Italy’s charm and Slovenian uniqueness just over Italy’s border.
Drum roll, please. Meet Europe, Africa and Middle East SPG Member Favorites 2015:
- The St. Regis Florence, Florence, Italy
- The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice, Italy
- Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Hotel Goldener Hirsch, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Salzburg, Austria
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort, Mallorca, Spain
- Hotel Maria Cristina, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Sebastian, Spain
- Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert, Dubai, UAE
- Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai, UAE
- Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Dubai, UAE
- Le Meridien Fairway, Dubai, UAE
“Member Favorites is truly a collection of exceptional Starwood Hotels and Resorts, beloved by SPG members,” says Chris Holdren, Senior Vice President of Starwood Preferred Guest. “This is the first time our ‘Wish List’ functionality is being made available, helping our members to document their aspirational travel destinations for future trip planning. For our hotels, it is an honor to be recognized by our members as being best-in-class.”