Venice Food & Wine Festival
A weekend of exclusive events, showcasing the finest Italian cuisine, wine and spirits.
Indulge your inner epicurean with a weekend of exclusive events, showcasing the finest Italian cuisine, wine and spirits.
Immerse yourself in the very best of Veneto culinary tradition; brought to life with cooking demos, interactive classes and tastings — all in the company of internationally celebrated chefs and wine experts.
A three-days epicurean experience – from May 3rd to 6th – showcasing Italian cuisine, wine and spirits — with a focus on the local Veneto tradition. From the Venetian cicchetti to farm-to-fork tastings, to unforgettable dinner parties hosted by Michelin-Starred Masters, Venice Food & Wine Festival offers an exclusive collection of chef demonstrations, wine tastings and dining experiences with some of the most appreciated international culinary and beverage experts, including:
- Michelin-starred chef Giancarlo Perbellini and chef Federico Belluco of JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa’s Michelin-starred Dopolavoro restaurant,
- James Beard Award-winning celebrity chef, author, restaurateur and 2004 FOOD & WINE Best New Chef – Scott Conant
- 2002 FOOD & WINE Best New Chef and James Beard Award-winning chef and restaurateur Fabio Trabocchi
- James Beard Award-winning chef Jonathan Waxman
- James Beard Award-winning chef Melissa Kelly
- Co-owner and beverage director of Spirited Award-winning 2017 Best American Cocktail Bar Columbia Room and 2016 FOOD & WINE Best New Mixologist JP Fetherston
- Wine expert Anthony Giglio
- FOOD & WINE’s Executive Wine Editor Ray Isle
Do not miss the opportunity to take part to an epicurean journey to discover tastes and flavors from the most authentic and iconic Venetian traditions. Take advantage of our Book early. Save big promotion at Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, or The Westin Europa & Regina and let your epicurean experience begin.