Discover 21 Participating Starwood Hotels
Terms & Conditions
SPG Internet on the house Terms and Conditions
- Complimentary Internet Access. Beginning February 2, 2015, an SPG Member that books a stay through a Starwood Website or an SPG App will receive: (i) complimentary standard in-room Internet access during the Stay if he/she is not a Gold Preferred Guest® or a Platinum Preferred Guest at least 24 hours prior to the Stay; or (ii) complimentary premium in-room Internet access during the Stay if he/she is a Gold Preferred Guest or a Platinum Preferred Guest at least 24 hours prior to the Stay (“Internet Access Benefit”).
- A “Starwood Website” is a website operated by or on behalf of Starwood or an SPG Participating Hotel which are currently starwoodhotels.com, spg.com, stregis.com, theluxurycollection.com, whotels.com, lemeridien.com, fourpoints.com, aloft.com, element.com, sheraton.com, and westin.com. An “SPG App” is a downloadable application operated by or on behalf of Starwood in connection with the SPG Program including, without limitation, the iPhone and Android versions thereof.
- An SPG Member will only receive the Internet Access Benefit if the reservation for the Stay includes his/her SPG Member account number at least 24 hours prior to check-in for the Stay.
- The Internet Access Benefit is limited to one room per eligible SPG Member per Stay regardless of how many rooms have been reserved.
- No incremental benefit will be provided at SPG Participating Hotels that offer complimentary in-room Internet access to all guests.
- SPG Participating Hotels that have mandatory resort charges that include Internet access will provide a replacement benefit, to be determined at each SPG Participating Hotel’s discretion.
- Employees of Starwood and SPG Participating Hotels are not eligible for the Internet Access Benefit.